• Are you available for worldwide travel?
YES! I love to travel and have been to some gorgeous parts of the world. I am based in the Southeast and regularly shoot events and weddings in North Carolina, Florida, & Georgia. Some of the destination weddings that I have shot span from Guatemala to Italy, and Mexico.
• How do we secure you as our photographer?
A 50% deposit is due to reserve your date and a signed contract.
• Do you have a package that includes a day rate?
Yes, upon request.
• Do you shoot with a second photographer?
• How are the final images delivered and when should we expect them?
The final images are delivered in your own gallery via digital download. The typical turnaround is 4-6 weeks.
• Are you insured?
• Do you shoot elopements and intimate weddings?
Definitely. Tell me the details, and we can make a custom collection for you.
• Do you work with LGBTQ couples?
Yes, I love everybody.
• How many hours of shooting do u typically do per wedding? and can we add more hours if needed?
Most clients do a 10 hour day with me. I help go over the timeline with the couple or wedding planner typically 15-30 days prior to the wedding to ensure we are getting exactly what you want. If i feel more time is needed, I will let you know. Typically if the getting ready location, ceremony, and reception are in separate locations, we will need to make sure travel time is accounted for.
• How many members of your team will be there on our wedding day?
Typically there are 2-3 members of my team present. With larger events and weddings, adding on more photographers is always an option.
• Do you deliver every image that you shoot?
No. I carefully curate and cultivate the day in its entirety, just like in any art gallery, we show only the best of the best. With that said, an 8 hour wedding typically yields 600-800 final edited images. Mind you, the more activity taking place at a wedding, typically yields more photos.